Saturday, May 03, 2008

My cute kid making people laugh

This is one of those awful things you do to a child that they never know you've done until the damage is already done.
We made a video a few weeks ago of Jill eating. It was really just an exercise for work, so I could show the reporters how to edit interviews into a video with Moviemaker. My wife loved the finished product so much, she suggested we share it online.
So here's the link to the video, labeled simply enough "Big eating baby." And I'm sorry, Jill.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid992329340/bclid1044486924/bctid1519727087

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David! That's hilarious! I don't check the blog often enough (obviously), but I'm glad I stumbled across it tonight.
Tell Jess and Lissie I said "hi" and give Jillian a kiss for me. Time for another dinner out one of these days... think we can find a restaurant that can handle all of us? :-)