Thursday, December 04, 2008

Oh my goodness! A blog entry that isn't a column

It's shocking, I know, but I'm actually writing a blog entry that didn't first appear in The Lima News as my once-a-month column.
I'm finding myself with a couple days away from work, and I'm finding life at home by myself to be peaceful... for the first three hours. Then it turns boring.
It's hard to put too much effort into anything online right now, as the real-life crises of home are a distraction. It's like watching the "next week" reel at the end of an old Batman cartoon:
- Will Lissie do her math homework without a major meltdown?
- Will Jill get through the night without punching someone? [KAPOW!]
- Can Anna possibly remain happy for more than 45 minutes at a time?
Find out this and more next week...

No comments: