Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Exhausting and tiring

I haven't been able to update this thing as much as I might like. I've had an exhausting couple days at work.

I just lost a fairly in-depth discussion of the week and what made it tough. Then the window crashed. I don't think I'll try to recreate it. I'll just share links to the finished products. Maybe some other day I'll explain what made them hard.

On Tuesday, I had two fairly time-consuming and emotionally draining stories:

Family in Putnam County mourns soldier's death
Continental voters approve levy; board cuts six teachers

On Sunday, I dealt with FOUR breaking news stories:

Train derails near Cridersville
Montgomery praises students' help
Pearl Harbor activist dies
And a fourth one about a hostage situation in Lima that somehow didn't make the Web.

So you'll forgive me if I feel a little "written out." I have a refreshing weekend in Georgia planned which mixes all the things I like: Friends, ocean and fresh seafood. That should liven me up again...

No comments: