Friday, August 06, 2004

All packed up

Finally and mercifully... I'm packed and ready to move. Which is good, since the guys helping me load up the truck will be here in about seven hours. I still have some cleaning to do around here, but that'll be easier when I can see the floor and sweep it.

Someone I worked with was teasing me about my constant organization. He commented, "I bet you have all the boxes lined up against a wall with little tags on them saying what's inside."

Guilty as charged.

I think I should have bought stock in Sterilite before this move. I ended up getting so many of their silly tubs. It did make packing easier and should make stuffing a truck easier too. But right now my old apartment looks like something out of a Star Trek episode involving the Borg, with stacks of identical boxes eating up a whole wall in my apartment at about three deep.

I'd better get this one last thing... my laptop... packed and get some sleep. Tomorrow could be a long day.

No comments: