Monday, August 30, 2004

Lazy

It's time for me to just admit it: I'm lazy.

I waited to do my laundry until I was wearing the absolute last pair of dress socks I owned.

I see one dish that hasn't moved since I arrived here a few weeks ago.

Boxes are still unpacked, sometimes still in the way of things I need.

When I get a free moment, though, I plunked down on the couch and watched a movie... when I still had clothes to fold. (Hey, they're clean, right?)

I think my fondness for watching DVDs might even stem from this admitted laziness. While watching TV, you need to flip the channel between commercials and possibly every half hour. For two hours with a movie, you don't have to do anything.

I got to thinking about this while reading about my college bud Michael Smoose's blog about running in a triathlon last weekend. Makes you sit back and think, "What have I done?"

I'll get to that triathlon... right after I finish unpacking and doing the dishes.

No comments: